2008-05-21

It's about time

As time goes by, now the answer comes up very clearly and smoothly. Although I had some discussion with few of my friends, I still couldn't figure out what I really want. As one of my girlfriends told me, "don't do anything You will regret someday", and it did hit a home run and made up my mind.

Luckily when I tell some guys what I plan to do, they all support me to go for that, they all believe me that I have an ambition, determination and passion to try my best. I am really touched when I got these warming words.

I even think it is really about time. There is no such perfect timing like now to make it happen. When I was junior in college, a lot of my colleagues chose to prepare graduate school admission, some decided to go abroad, but I knew I want to go out when I have some years working experience. I want to make sure what I exactly lack and back to school in needed, that was the way I want.

Years passed by, I lost some desire to seek the dream I ever had. But maybe God arrange him to bump into my life, he gave a some suggestion and inspired me to think about. I have no time to hesitate, I have enough working experience to apply b-school, I stuck this kinda career situation such a long time, I pick the things I can do but it doesn't make me feel I have some achievements. Last but not least, I am single now, there is no relationship I must take care, I am just responsible to myself.

It's REALLY about time. There is no excuse not to give a try. There is a will, and there is a way. That's what he and me believe in deeply.