2011-01-02




After couple hours the plane took off, I just realized I was on the plane of Singapore airline, and I am heading to Bangkok now.

In 2010, I almost took the budget airlines which didn’t provide the meal, drinks, blanket even the entertainment, but I just finished my fish with white wine and hot tea, the blanket wrapped me and watched the Social Network this movie. Highly expected trip were just a few in this year, and I just wanted to conquer these cities instead of relaxation; however, Bangkok is totally different. I will have the authentic thai cuisines, blissful spa, celebration of the new year with my good friends.

The wonderful ending of 2010 I will have, and I also truly believe that I will have the brand new life in 2011 because my belief was changed, transformed, and strengthened. Now I will bring the new mindset to explore my ordinary life, experience and embrace the change that I still have no idea what it will be.

2010, my turning point and the pivot, ciao.